and personal data protection
Protecting your privacy is our priority, so we will not sell, rent or pass on your data to any third party for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes (see chapter 7 below).
As the protection of your personal data is an important issue for us, we invite you to read the following rules carefully and to contact us if you have any questions on this subject at email@example.com
1. Definitions :
2. General provisions :
3. Collection of your personal data:
Data is collected when you register, create an account or purchase a product or service, when you consult partners / distributors or repairers, when you consult the library or when you browse the Site.
The Data is collected through information directly provided by the User, or through automatic collection.
Data collected through information directly provided by the User:
The Data that the User may provide to us may include:
– Personal data: title, surname, first name, date of birth, postal address, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number or other number, gender, languages spoken, contact details on social networks, …
– And for legal entities: articles of association, RCS and Intracomm code, managers, contacts, address, balance sheets, telephone and digital contact details, social networks, Kbis, etc.
– User names and passwords,
– Payment data: IBAN or credit card number, expiry date, authorisation number, security code, delivery address and billing address,
– Interests, order and billing history, …
– Messages sent via e-mail or any other data provided following a request to one of our services
The mandatory or optional nature of the Data to be provided is indicated at the time of collection.
Some Data are mandatory and the absence of this information may make it impossible to access certain services or features of the Site.
Data collected automatically:
This Data may include
– Customer service data, any voice recordings (reported during the call in question), surveys, comments and data exchanged,
– Location and geolocation data;
– Data obtained in the event that the User connects to the Site via social networks,
– Technical data of the Users, relating in particular to the Internet browser, the operating system, the IP address or any identification information of the device used to navigate the Site,
– data collected via cookies or equivalent technologies (see chapter 4 below)
4. Cookie management
A cookie is a file deposited on the User’s computer (or any other terminal used) by his browser. It does not allow an individual to be identified. In general, it records information relating to navigation during visits, which will be read during subsequent visits.
Cookies are used on the Site to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation, to improve the service for the comfort of the User and to offer a personalised service in terms of content and promotional offers.
By default, cookies are not automatically installed, with the exception of those necessary for the operation of the Site or Bluemooov services.
In accordance with current legislation, Bluemooov requires the User’s authorisation before installing any other cookies not required for the operation of the platform and the services offered.
At any time, the User may refuse to accept cookies or delete them by following the instructions in the user manual for their browser:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/desactiver-cookies-tiers
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
However, deactivating cookies will alter or render impossible access to certain personalised services on the Site.
5. Use of data / purpose
Data is collected and used in order to provide Users with an optimal and secure experience, to identify the User, to offer personalised services and to improve the features and services offered on the Bluemooov site or communities, and in particular to :
– Manage the relationship with our contacts, prospects and customers, based on the User’s consent, who is required to provide the data to receive information, benefit from the Site’s services and allow the execution of contracts or pre-contractual measures. (Article 6-1-a and 6-1-b of the GDPR). To inform users through targeted marketing and/or promotional offers, to solve possible technical problems, to respond to users when they contact customer service, for the provision of the services offered, the use of the Site or to receive payments, if applicable.
– To carry out market research and statistical analysis in order to improve the services offered, on the basis of Bluemooov’s legitimate interest (article 6-1-f of the RGPD).
– To enable Bluemooov to fulfil its legal obligations, to participate in safeguarding the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person or where the processing is necessary for the performance of a public service task (article 6-1-c, 6-1-d and 6-1-e of the RGPD)
Bluemooov undertakes to do its utmost to ensure appropriate security and confidentiality when collecting and processing data.
6. Retention of data
Data will only be retained for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with applicable law.
In some cases, we are obliged to retain data to meet our legal and administrative obligations.
7. Data sharing and transfer / data recipients
Bluemooov undertakes to process data only in the context of its services. Bluemooov does not sell or rent the Data for marketing, advertising or promotional purposes without the formal consent of the users.
Data may however be transmitted in the following cases:
– Transmission to technical service providers in order to ensure the proper functioning of the services offered on the Site (technical services, payment services, etc.)
– Transmission to providers of analytical solutions, such as Google Analytics.
To find out more about this service and how you can object to it, click on the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
– If Bluemooov is required to do so by law or in response to a court order or proceeding or a subpoena
– As part of the sale of all or part of the business and its assets to a third party or as part of a business reorganization or restructuring (including dissolution or liquidation)
– When the User requests Bluemooov to share his/her information with third parties
The information we collect is exclusively transferred, stored and processed in a country of the European Economic Area.
Furthermore, the Data of the News, the Youtube channel and all the data published or relayed on social networks are publicly accessible and can be seen on search engines. In the case of interviews/portraits conducted by Bluemooov and posted on the Site or social network pages, the surname, first name, business name (if applicable), city of practice or training and profession of a Professional, for example, may be publicly visible.
8. Links to third party sites and services
The Site may provide links to sites, applications and services other than those of Bluemooov which may be operated by third parties. Bluemooov is in no way responsible for the content of these sites, nor for their own privacy and data protection policies, nor for the processing of your personal data by them.
9. Users’ rights
In accordance with the French Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, known as the “Loi Informatique et Libertés”, and the European Regulation n°2016/679 relating to the protection of personal data and the free circulation of its Data, the User may exercise any of the rights described below:
– The right of access,
– The right of rectification,
– The right to erasure,
– The right of limitation or opposition,
– The right to portability.
Any request to exercise one of these rights must be made by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt addressed to Bluemooov Europe, 13 avenue du buisson, 94100 Saint-Maur-des-Fossés. Where applicable, Users may also modify their Data directly from their Account.
Finally, Users may submit any complaint regarding the use of their personal data to the personal data control body at the following address CNIL – 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris cedex 07.
11. Applicable law
Any dispute in connection with the use of the Site is subject to French law, the French courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
25 Avenue Emile Zola
94100 Saint Maur des Fossés
+ 33 148 732 143